We stayed here for a week, late August to early September. We chose this hotel after reading good reviews. The hotel was very clean as most people have already highlighted, however the standard rooms are very basic and I think they deserve more of a three star rating max. How this hotel got a 4 star superior I don't know. Breakfast was very average but still better than the dinner selection. For the first 3 days or so the dinner selection was acceptable and not too bad, but the selection gradually got worse over time. This hotel is definitely not targeted for the English speaker, as most of the staff have trouble understanding English especially in the restaurant area. We asked for a kettle from the reception, for our room and were told they had no kettles( what a great 4 star !). We have stayed in 3 star American hotels with Coffee maker, ironing facilities etc. Just for people reading this, I would like to highlight that if you have small children or want to spend time on the beach, the sea is very volatile here and I would not recommend this resort as a swimming destination ( I love to swim but not here its just too dangerous), I have never heard so many people screaming on a beach in all my life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in the tourist centre of Santa Susana, just 150 m from the nearest beach and 100 m from the closest shops and bars. The neighbouring towns are Pineda del Mar and Malgrat del Mar. Links to the public transport network also lie within walking distance. This modern hotel was newly opened in the year 2000 and comprises 161 rooms with a total of 5 floors. The hotel offers access to various facilities including a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk and a lift. There is also an inviting lobby bar with a lovely sea view with free wifi access and an air-conditioned dining room. Conference rooms as well as laundry and room services are available. The modern & inviting rooms come with an en suite bathroom, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and a minibar wifi access (extra charges may apply), individually regulated air conditioning / central heating, a hire safe as well as a terrace also come as standard. There is a freshwater swimming pool and a relaxing spa equipped with sauna, jacuzzi, a steam room available for your confort. Hotel is also equipped with a gym for more active guests as well as other activities such as motor boating, windsurfing, sailing and catamaran sailing (additional fees apply). The nearest golf course is 12 km away.Guests may select their breakfast as well as lunch and evening meal from a buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Checkin Sirius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirius Hotel Santa Susana
- Hotel Sirius
- Sirius Santa Susana
- Hotel Checkin Sirius Spain/Santa Susanna