rooms was very clean and not a bad size bathroom was nice with good shower beds was a bit hard best rooms to ask for is a pool room view as you can see the entertainment from your balcony. the food was not bad the was always somethink to eat but warning cater more for foreigners than the british and the bar is very dear best drinking in Riviera next door lot cheeper or go to drunking duck great pub just round corner,but apart from that hotel not to bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Alhambra is just 100 meters from the beach in Santa Susanna and offers a large outdoor swimming pool and entertainment for children and adults. All rooms include satellite TV, safe and air conditioning. Children up to 10 stay free when using existing bedding. In summer, the hotel organizes live music sessions on the large terrace. There is also a disco. The restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers Mediterranean and international dishes. There is also a bar and an ice cream parlor. Santa Susanna is a quiet destination on the Maresme, in the north coast of Barcelona, and has a very wide sandy beach. The train station of Santa Susanna is close by and provides direct connections to Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alhambra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alhambra Hotel Santa Susana
- Hotel Alhambra Spain/Santa Susanna