Hotel Mercury
Hotel Caprici(Santa Susanna)
US$70
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indalo Park(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Beachfront
Hotel Don Angel(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$57
  • Pool
Aqua Hotel Onabrava & Spa(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
  • Pool
Aqua Hotel Aquamarina & Spa(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$78
  • Restaurant
Hotel Checkin Sirius(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
  • Breakfast included
ALEGRIA Mar Mediterrania(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Tahiti Playa Hotel(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$103
getaroom.com
  • Beachfront
Hotels.com
Caprici Verd(Santa Susanna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnegative reviews aredeep endspanish musicfresh fruitsnake showchanged dailyspent a week hereanimation teamroom was spotlessplenty of sunbedslunch and dinnertwo single bedscleaned every daylovely holidaynight lifeclean hotelcheap break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

hello, a few words about this hotel . I was there with family 2 elderly and 2 children. basically weather holidays were great, but are small but . hotel very well located , quiet away from the other hotels , the queue to barcelona 1 min away price 9,80 E per person. great price . plaza very close, very clean , rocky , cool, what the hotel itself , a great minus for people working in this hotel , no English language . wogole you do not understand , reception also . even the food delicious, all almost the same thing every day , fries lettuce tomatoes cucumbers and onions, sometimes good meat and lots of fish. pool clean a little cold but it was fun . buyer to every person all inclusive, I had know it. drinks at the bar just basic. or pure vodka beards etc cheapest and worst ... basically a very cool atmosphere I was in early April , we older people but very good nice and very quiet , daily discos were what the children would not recommend to go with the children out of season because I do not udostemniaja keys of room for the kids and not have people that plays with them , so in the season so ! , the ending , I highly recommend the hotel for people who want to rest and enjoy the sun , great atmosphere , so I recommend 4.5 to 5, the language , the lack of animation for children, See ya

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 999mario
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel was awesome for my family this last March. The majority of guests is of course European (German, Russian...) but everyone was good at English of course and we were treated excellently. The food is very satisfying considering how well priced it is, we never left the dining room hungry (and trust me, my children eat a lot)!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KeithMC6
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The deal was really good value for money, however the variety of food for evening meal was poor, no entertainment for the kids or English, was all geared for the Germans, who are rude and loud. The staff were non English speaking and had no customer service skills and never smiled or interacted. All inclusive is not all inclusive at this hotel, overall it was a chore when you asked for anything.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I just got back from staying in this fantastic hotel in Santa Susanna and we could have not had better luck. The temperature was almost 85degrees, amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful (I wish I could speak Spanish like they speak English) and my kids had a great time with all of them. So sad to be going back to work now our vacation is over... I truly recommend it to everyone!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank LesMathers86
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed at the Mercury two weeks ago because I had to attend the Alimentaria fair in Barcelona. Me and everyone I was with found it very enjoyable and its surroundings are wonderful. Lots of small towns with Mediterranean restaurants even better than the ones in the city (check the Peixateria, in Calella with fresh market fish everyday). I would sure go back for pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014