All reviews swimming pool poffertjes library netherlands dish sea bikes dunes beach rent
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We come here every year - this time with the whole family - 12 of us! And every time I am amazed at how child friendly the hotel is - it has a play room, a place for kids to watch movies, it has an indoor swimming pool, a jumpy castle out in front garden, and it serves poffertjes with sugar and syrup for breakfast, and everyone is so friendly and helpful. The summer deal includes a beach cabin, lunch at one of the beach restaurants, and two dinners at the hotel. It's only a short walk to the beautiful sandy beach. But it's very popular so you need to book well in advance. This time everything was excellent except for the service at the bar in the evening - it was very slow and we had to ask for water for the kids 3 times. Another point for improvement - please serve tap water if people ask for it. So annoying to have to buy designer water when the water in Holland is of excelleny quality!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sandyLimassol
JOudesluijs, Manager at Badhotel Domburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear guest SandyLimassol,

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic feedback on your latest stay in Badhotel Domburg. Myself and my team are very pleased to hear your experiences during your stay, especially when we see opportunities to improve our service and/or products. I will discuss your suggestion to serve tap water in our restaurants. Also, on behalve on the barteam I would like to apologise for forgetting to serve the kids with water that particully evening.

We are looking forward welcoming you again soon in Domburg.

Warm regards,

Jolanda Oudesluijs
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2016

We were really enjoying staying in this hotel. It was a good service, a really amazing breakfast (with a lot of choices), clean and big rooms. After arrival, I realized that all decoration in this hotel makes me feel that sea is really close and that you'll see it soon ))) But this is true: hotel is situated in a good place, close to the sea and close to the main road, I'd say, at the begining of the main road with all shops and restaraunts. So if you go to Domburg , I quite recommend you to stay in this hotel. By the way, parents of my husband go there every year and now I understand why. And yes, I'd like to come back there. Small advice: book a room on the latest floors , so you'll have a seaview from your room. /
Отель удачно расположен в начале главной улицы с ресторанами и магазинами. У самого отеля большая территория, в виде парка, где можно прогуливаться. Кстати, прямо на территории отеля каждой осенью проходят джаз-концерты. Очень понравились завтраки: свежая еда, с большим выбором на любой вкус и для самых привередливых. Очень приятные комнаты: чистые, порадовало, что большие, и понравился декор. Совет: берите комнату на последних этажах - оттуда открывается вид на море. Из минусов: платная парковка. Но в остальном - отель просто топ.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

A perfect family hotel. Clean, nice size of rooms, friendly and efficient service. We all enjoyed our stay for a family reunion. It was worth it and we were all happy and delighted by the excellent situation and nearby access to the sea.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
JOudesluijs, Manager at Badhotel Domburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Dear Marisca,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay in the Badhotel Domburg! We are very pleased to hear you had such a great experience and we hope we will be able to welcoming you and your family again in the near future.

Best regards,

Jolanda & Badhotel Domburg team

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I spend a night in this hotel for a business meeting. Meeting rooms were well equipped, lot of light and spacy. Breakfast offered a lot of choice. Lunch was basic and typical Dutch. Rooms were clean but missed a bit of a soul.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
JOudesluijs, Manager at Badhotel Domburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Mr. Rodriek,

Thankk you very much for your positive feeback on your lastest stay in Badhotel Domburg, we were very pleased welcoming you! Regarding your comments on the served lunch; please let us know what will be missed next time you will be with us, so we can keep in mind what your expectations are. And regarding the rooms; we are preparing ourselves for the next renovation on the rooms. We would be more than happy to discuss with you what is missing in the rooms, so we can consider some new facilities. We appreciate guests who are helping us with improving the Badhotel, thank you!

Best regards,

Jolanda & Badhotel Domburg-team

Reviewed 5 September 2016

The Badhotel offers 4 parking lots for electric cars ("normal" charger and 2 Tesla Destination Chargers) what of course if quite innovative. But my whole experience became a disaster when I arrived there with an empty battery (!) and all charging points where blocked with normal cars.

Upon arrival the employess of the Badhotel did not really care and in the end - after spending quite some time - I had to use a charging point where I had to pay instead of using the FREE Tesla Destination Charger.

Upon departure I was completely disappointed when I got the final advice from the receptionist that it might be better to use an alternative charging point outside the hotel next time (!!???!)

Room was OK, breakfast was fine.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank German_Tesla
JOudesluijs, Manager at Badhotel Domburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you very much for the feedback on your stay at the Badhotel Domburg. As our parking lot has limited capacity, it happens that all the parking spaces are occupied. As the charging spots counted as parking spaces, it can happen that these were occupied at the moment you arrived at the hotel. In order to prevent such inconvencience, I would like to recommend you to let us know in advance you are owner of a Tesla- or electric car, so we can have a closer look at the possibilities to garantee you a charging spot.

We are looking forward welcoming you again in Badhotel Domburg.

Warm regards,