All reviewscomfortable hotellunch serviceferry terminaltwo nightsbreakfast is servedterraceistanbulislandpoolsideescape
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at the Ascot hotel on Buyukada for my overnight visit to the island. I had an amazing stay! The staff was warm and friendly, and the hotel is clean but homey and comfortable. I also really loved the decor. My favorite spot was the swimming pool which was very clean, and a nice place to relax after a day of adventuring around the island. I absolutely recommend this hotel, and will absolutely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Karen T.

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment .

Hope to see you in near future.

Kind regrads

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had the pleasure of spending a week at Ascot Hotel. Besides being an extremely comfortable hotel, the staff offered the most amazing service without being overbearing! I look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Gregg A,

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment and hope to see you soon in Ascot Hotel Buyukada.

Manager

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We can highly recommend this hotel. The stuff is so nice and friendly and the rooms are clean and beautiful!

We können dieses Hotel nur empfehlen! Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbreit. Die Zimmer sind schön und sauber!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear BiancaQuijote,

On behalf my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment.

We hope to see you in near future.

Manager

Reviewed 21 July 2014

it was y first time in buyukada and i was really surprised.the hotel is brand new and in a very good location.Thank u so much to the staff.they are so kind.everything was perfect.the room is a bit small but very clean with wi fi and the swimming pool is very clean.Even though it was a bit rainy breakfast on the terrace was really so relaxing.I really reccomend this hitel and im sure i will come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear mesabri,

It was unfortunate that we had to take our breakfast to our indoor restaurant due to heavy rain. It is really strange to have such a weather at this time of the year. I say it is global warming. Bu I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here in Ascot Hotel Buyukada.

On behalf of my team we would like to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was an excellent experience, the staff was helpful and always available to help with navigation around. The rooms are beautifully kept. The views where amazing.I can't wait for our next vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Yelena Y,

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment. We are hoping to host you again in near future.