“What a gem!”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Buyukada
Melbourne, Australia
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This lovely hotel just minutes from the port is the perfect getaway from the heat of the city. We had a room opening on to the terrace, from which we stepped straight into the beautifully maintained pool. Heaven! Towels provided, and the poolside bar is a bonus. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I'll go again

Room Tip: Poolside is perfect
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel Buyukada Istanbul, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear GypsyJan2014,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team for your nice comment on Ascot Hotel Buyukada.
We hope to see you in near future.

Derya Tufan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel was great but booking process just appalling. On www.booking.com they said "Your credit card will not be charged in advance". Wrong. It was charged immediately. I had not prepared for the charge and it failed. They sent me an email saying I should do it again within 24 hours, but I did not. When I did the room rate had reduced :-) But I was still charged the higher rate. After payment, booking.com sent me an email confirmation. In it they gave the wrong address for the hotel; wrong check in/out times; wrong hotel meal information.

As for the hotel it was great. Lovely pool. Everywhere immaculately clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Generous breakfast buffet. Our room not large but quite comfortable and with a small balcony. Will certainly go there again, using different booking arrangements.

Room Tip: If you have a room with balcony ask for one in the shade at the time of day you plan to sit outside...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Michael A.,

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for your comments on Ascot Hotel Buyukada.

We hope to see you again in near future.

Kind regards.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at the Ascot hotel on Buyukada for my overnight visit to the island. I had an amazing stay! The staff was warm and friendly, and the hotel is clean but homey and comfortable. I also really loved the decor. My favorite spot was the swimming pool which was very clean, and a nice place to relax after a day of adventuring around the island. I absolutely recommend this hotel, and will absolutely stay again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel Buyukada Istanbul, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Karen T.

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment .

Hope to see you in near future.

Kind regrads

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had the pleasure of spending a week at Ascot Hotel. Besides being an extremely comfortable hotel, the staff offered the most amazing service without being overbearing! I look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel Buyukada Istanbul, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Gregg A,

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment and hope to see you soon in Ascot Hotel Buyukada.

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We can highly recommend this hotel. The stuff is so nice and friendly and the rooms are clean and beautiful!

We können dieses Hotel nur empfehlen! Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbreit. Die Zimmer sind schön und sauber!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel Buyukada Istanbul, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear BiancaQuijote,

On behalf my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment.

We hope to see you in near future.

siracusa
Reviewed 21 July 2014

it was y first time in buyukada and i was really surprised.the hotel is brand new and in a very good location.Thank u so much to the staff.they are so kind.everything was perfect.the room is a bit small but very clean with wi fi and the swimming pool is very clean.Even though it was a bit rainy breakfast on the terrace was really so relaxing.I really reccomend this hitel and im sure i will come back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear mesabri,

It was unfortunate that we had to take our breakfast to our indoor restaurant due to heavy rain. It is really strange to have such a weather at this time of the year. I say it is global warming. Bu I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here in Ascot Hotel Buyukada.

On behalf of my team we would like to see you soon.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was an excellent experience, the staff was helpful and always available to help with navigation around. The rooms are beautifully kept. The views where amazing.I can't wait for our next vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Ascot Hotel Buyukada Istanbul, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Yelena Y,

On behalf of my team I would like to thank you for your nice comment. We are hoping to host you again in near future.