“moved to kernow last September and just found the best chinese, number2. Tick!”

Moonflower Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Porthleven
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wanted to make a review as this really was a bad restaurant and their food was unedible.
Reviewed 17 March 2014

You know what it's like trying to find a decent chinese, chippy etc. Moved to Cornwall last September and I have only just found the Chinese takeaway, so that's number 2 on my list. Found fish and chips also the Moonflower, just got the Indian takeaway and I'll be happy. 5★☆★☆★
P.S
wonderful staff, thanx everyone.

2  Thank Ian O

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Delicious tasty Chinese take-away, staff very friendly, great service. Good value, would recommend to others.

1  Thank WHV1
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed a takeaway from The Moonflower on a Saturday night when on holiday in Porthleven and would recommend. The restaurant itself was empty, very tired looking.

1  Thank DaveyP3
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Disappointed does not begin to describe the takeaway we had, disgusting would just scratch the surface. Cold, tasteless, stodge, supposed to be pork chow mein,don't think so,the noodles were the same consistency of uncooked supermarket variety.If it hadn't be late evening I would have taken it back. This was the worst chinese I've ever had, I'm no spring chicken and this was no suckling pig!!!

2  Thank andy388
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Every time I eat here I think they cannot possibly improve on there food, yet it just kepps on getting better.Food was amazing, staff looked great in there chinese uniforms and were friendly, informative. The manager was excellent at her job. We bought the kids with us to eat in the restaurant, generally they used to get a bit bored. Now they welcome all children with kids activity packs. So it kept them quite, made the evening go smooth. They play chinese music in the back ground. Have english front of house staff and Chinese chefs in the kitchen. This combo seems to work well. I know they do delivery, but not yet tried it. Restaurant is normally quiter than take-away. Not sure why. Recommend eating in. They do a Thursday early bird, two courses for £10 which works out cheaper than take-away. Just love this place.

1  Thank Lydia C