“Very friendly restaurant with an excellent menu and professional staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Owl and the Pussycat

The Owl and the Pussycat
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Teignmouth
Cuisines: British, European, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very friendly restaurant with an excellent menu and professional staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Last year my wife and I found the Owl and pussycat whilst having a walk through Teignmouth, although it wasn't open at the time the menu looked really good so we decided to give it a try later that evening. The staff were very friendly and the food tasted as good as the menu looked.
This year we returned and found everything was just as good if not better than the last visit. The family run front of house and waiting staff are very attentive and professional, the scallops are to die for and the venison cooked to perfection and staff names are easy to remember as most of them are
called Adam. Would I recommend this restaurant, most definitely without doubt and will be revisiting again later this year
We may see you there

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Teignmouth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Absolutely delicious food, dined there for 3 evenings is was so good! Wonderful hosts, talented chef - and excellent waiters Adam and Ryan!

Visited July 2014
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“I've missed this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

It's been a while since I last visited this establishment, but the quality of the food and service are just as good as I remembered. I had the scallops to start, which were perfectly cooked and served with a fantastic cauliflower puree and my partner had the soup with truffle oil which he adored. For mains we had the beef fillet and the john dory which were both beautifully presented and the portions are a good size as well which makes a nice change as fine dining establishments can tend to be a little stingy with main courses. Desserts are'nt really my thing, but cheese is, and the cheeseboard here didn't dissappoint (you get your own cheese cutters hidden inside a secret drawer in the base of the cutting board!).
It's not often we head over towards Teignmouth to eat but I promise it won't be too long between visits to this lovely little restaurant in the future.

Brixham, United Kingdom
“Unexpected Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hubbie & I were looking for somewhere a bit special to have lunch at the weekend - we found it!

The restaurant was lovely and the food was fab!

Ideal portion sizes of delicious food, we managed 3 courses. It would have been a shame to miss out on a course. There is nothing worse than huge portions that mean you cannot make it to dessert.

We will definitely be going again and taking friends & family with us.

1 Thank Alison N
gloucester
“Another Fabulous Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Delicious food, excellent service and Amaretto -what more could you want! Looking forward to going again in two weeks for my dad's 70th.

1 Thank alcotts