“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited here for breakfast and dinner. I had poached eggs on toast that were done to perfection. My husband had the full breakfast which he said was lovely. We came back in the evening and sat inside with our dog who was made to feel welcome. She was bought some doggy biscuits...which she throughly enjoyed. Me and my husband had the platter starter for two. I can’t say enough about how amazing it was and how large. Plenty of meat, olives,mozzarella cheese, rustic bread and dipping oil. We both went for the penne salmon pasta, the sauce was delicious and full of flavour as was the salmon. Marco the chef is amazing with he’s delicious food. My husband went on to have the ice cream...3 very large scoops Staff are lovely and friendly. Would highly recommend that you eat here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family visited Censis for an impromptu lunch on Saturday. They had a kids menu which was great for our 2 daughters. They had pizza and chicken nuggets. Myself and my wife had a burger each. The food was very nice and a very good standard. The food and drinks came arrived to our table in very good time. Overall I was very impressed with the service and the quality of the food. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Took the kids (aged 7&6) here for dinner and they both had empty plates which is always a great sign.

The pizza is amazing as is the ice cream.... both are homemade and that’s what makes this place special!

Definitely worth a try!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

we went to the Italian evening last Saturday. everything was great the entertainment was super and the food was plentiful, staff are amazing.
thank you for making my mothers 80th birthday a night to remember.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Visited mid week for evening meal. Lovely cosy atmosphere in the restaurant. Both meals were beautifully presented & were absolutely delicious. Staff were very courteous but not overly attentive. Very reasonably priced too. 2 x 3 course meals with drinks came to under £50. Would definitely recommend.