“Tasty”

Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Teignmouth
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Traditional Fish & Chip restaurant and takeaway, situated just off the seafront on the beautiful seaside town of Teignmouth.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had fish and chips one night, sausage and chips another night, tasty food from how a chippy should be.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely great fish & chips. I had cod and my partner had the plaice both were cooked in a lite crisp batter, non greasy just like the chips. The staff were very polite and efficient. Excellent mea!

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

What can you say. Delicious fish chips. Not at all greasy. Quick service. We didn't eat in but the restaurant area looked very clean and tidy.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Absolutely delicious fish and chips. Can't say anything more! We were having an early evening trip to the beach and we wanted something to eat so a two minute stroll brought me here. I saw many people eating inside and a few in the queue to take away so took a chance. If ever I came back, this would be on my list again so if you fancy a stroll a long the sea front with a bag of chips then look it up.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Enjoyed lunch in the restaurant with friends visiting from Epsom. Great cod and chips, as good as you will get anywhere. Quality fish in a crisp batter with super chips to match. Freshly cooked to order but despite being very busy the food soon arrived, service was fine. Takeaway can get very busy but I drive over from Newton Abbot whenever we treat ourselves (would go over more often if I was allowed ! ha ha) as the food is always worth the wait and the journey over.
My friend pointed out the "Most Unwelcome" review posted 26th May 2014, had to laugh as it sounds like someone reviewing the service in a 2 star Michelin restaurant. What a load of pompous drivel. Seriously, is this person for real, Finn McCools is a fast food takeaway and restaurant serving great fish and chips. I am sure he was treated with the respect he deserved.