“Very good Fish & Chips”

Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Teignmouth
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Traditional Fish & Chip restaurant and takeaway, situated just off the seafront on the beautiful seaside town of Teignmouth. On Mondays we do gluten free days.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

You can either takeaway or sit in here at Finn McCools, we usually go early evening & sit in.

The staff always give you a friendly welcome & tell you whats on the specials for that day, along with a very large menu to look through!

Both the Cod & Haddock are always very good.

Portion sizes are ample especially if you have the special which comes with bread & butter & tea/coffee.

Always nice & freshly cooked & piping hot.

This is a great place to eat in Teignmouth.

Finn McCools has a 5 star rating on the scores on the doors.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had fish and chips one night, sausage and chips another night, tasty food from how a chippy should be.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely great fish & chips. I had cod and my partner had the plaice both were cooked in a lite crisp batter, non greasy just like the chips. The staff were very polite and efficient. Excellent mea!

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

What can you say. Delicious fish chips. Not at all greasy. Quick service. We didn't eat in but the restaurant area looked very clean and tidy.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Absolutely delicious fish and chips. Can't say anything more! We were having an early evening trip to the beach and we wanted something to eat so a two minute stroll brought me here. I saw many people eating inside and a few in the queue to take away so took a chance. If ever I came back, this would be on my list again so if you fancy a stroll a long the sea front with a bag of chips then look it up.