“BEST ROAST IN TOWN ......”
Review of Molloys

Molloys
Ranked #42 of 85 Restaurants in Teignmouth
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Friends and I often go to Teignmouth and I've always liked the roasts here ...love the fresh veggies. However, it seems they now only serve them at week-ends, so missed out on my last visit, shame, and it's difficult when the days/times constantly change and you've recommended friends to try Molloys.

I went there today in the hopes of having a roast, it being a Saturday, only to see a notice saying no food til 21st due to holidays, which, though understandable, is a pity, as I've always enjoyed their roasts, and it's the 2nd time I couldn't get one here.

It's really a pub with very reasonably priced food and I hope they can, maybe in the summer season, bring back daily roasts - 'cos we like and miss them very much!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Most unwelcoming pub in Teignmouth!!! The staff had a really couldnt give a damn atitude. We remember coming here when it was the Kangaroo.

5  Thank John J
Reviewed 10 September 2012

molloys nice little pub and pub food i did not eat but people were eating i had a few drinks then the music started locals singing on the mic . so i had a few more drinks it was great fun will go back again