“A Good Place For Traditional Pub Grub”
Review of The Endeavour Inn - CLOSED

The Endeavour Inn
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you just like basic pub food this is the place to go. Breakfast is served from 10 in the morning and they are Legendary. Try The Gut buster Breakfast if you dare! Throughout the day traditional pub meals are served from Fish And chips to Steak. Sundays Roast dinners are served.

There is a wide selection of Beers and Ciders. I must say you get a very warm welcome. Richard Kerry and Tracy offer good Customer Service.

There are even Karaoke nights and Live Music.

1  Thank Lee C

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Do not be put off by appearences, this welcoming, friendly little pub does not look much from the outside, but served good pub food at reasonable prices. The landlord was very welcoming and realising that we had a 2yr old with us, he told us about the childrens menu and the childrens meal deal. My son's food was bought first, always a winner. The food was reasonably priced and good sized portions.
When we spilt a drink (the 2nd one that day!), the landlord was there with a towel to mop it up.
Taking a 2yr old out for lunch can be stressful, but I did not feel this at all in The Endeavour. We will deifinately be visiting again.

2  Thank Laura L
Reviewed 27 April 2014

stopped here for a lunch and was pleasantly surprised by such good food at a very reasonable price. the beer was well kept and barman was very cheerful and friendly. the place was clean and not noisy. dog friendly. good place to call in anytime, we will be back again next time we are in town.

2  Thank herinspalding
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great roast dinner for 3.50 - in all conscience it was a steal . Left £ 3 tip and even that felt mean given the lovely people and the good food - considering a pasty cost the same it's incredible value - and the locals asked me what music I'd like on the juke box. - will definitely be coming back. - thanks for the welcome folks !

2  Thank BlondieinRed
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stumbled across this delightful little pub on the backstreets of Teignmouth mid morning on a Saturday. All I can say is that it was astonishing value at £4.25 including a big mug of tea. Two lovely better than average sausages, two hash browns, perfectly cooked mushrooms, tinned (as requested) tomatoes, two fried eggs and " bubble and squeak" two slices of bacon and beans. I had two rounds of toast but my friend had the fried bread instead. The breakfast was SO BIG I couldn't finish it! The meal was served by the landlady who was delightful!! This friendly pub also serves evening meals - I'm tempted! Will definitely visit again when in town!