“Lucky to get a table”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Colosseum

The Colosseum
Ranked #9 of 77 Restaurants in Teignmouth
Price range: US$23 - US$92
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lucky to get a table”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

My friend and I had come out of a nearby pub and this restaurant had cooking smells wafting out, particularly garlic, which tantilised our taste buds. We could see the restaurant was busy with groups of people dining but we were able to have the last table for two in the corner by the window. We were served by a young hospitable male server who went the extra mile to answer out questions about the menu and offer recommendations on what to have. My friend and I had a pizza and a seafood pasta dish to share which was great. The pizza was superb. We had a very good bottle of wine with the meal and treated ourselves to a liquer coffee and Cointreau to finish the meal as we were on our holidays.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Linda S

Chichester, United Kingdom
“super restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Visited twice whilst on holiday in Teignmouth, the food, the service, the value for money and the atmosphere were all execellent. We all sat outside on our 1st visit and inside on our second. They have live music on some nights. There are a few restaurant owners should visit to see how it is done.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Peter J
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

From the Ice cold peroni, musicians playing, red wine, jug of water on the table. excellent atmosphere , staff attentive , food delicious cant fault this restaurant highly recommended...only wish they were nearer to London

1 Thank roy h
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Lovely Authentic Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our second visit in recent years, a good menu, with the addition of daily specials, and delicious food.

This is a very popular restaurant , best to book during high summer.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank WorcesterSource7
Exeter, United Kingdom
“My Hen Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I just wanted to thank Lizzie, Franco and the staff for making my night a night to remember. The table was absolutely amazing, Lizzie had gone to the trouble of even putting the table outside as it was a nice day to start with, then it rained so she took the table back in as it got wet but when we all arrived she asked if we wanted to go outside again and that was no bother. What a gem. The food was delicious, everyone of my party said how fantastic the meal was and the staff were all great. I will be returning in August to take my nearly to be husband there for his birthday meal. She even did me a special dessert which is cheese with a honey dip - to die for. Thanks again Lizzie for a top night and making me and my guests all extremely welcome.

• Visited July 2014