Spent 2 nights. Hotel convenient, friendly staff and good breakfast. BUT really struggled to get back from newcastle before the 12.00 curfew, after which there would have been no way of getting in, and. I'd have been sleeping in the car. It was also very cold, I needed my coat on my bed, and even though the water in the tap was very hot, the shower was feeble and cold, and I only braved it once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seven Stars Inn is a English country Inn with restaurant located in the picturesque village of Shincliffe, only one and a half miles from the centre of Durham City and Durham University. Originally a coaching Inn dating back to 1724 the Seven Stars Inn is now a friendly, family run restaurant and Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Seven Stars Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Shincliffe
- 7 Stars Inn
- Seven Stars Inn Shincliffe, Durham