Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Excellent chauffeur service

We booked John to take us to and from Heathrow Airport. Superb service from start to finish in the... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2018
Blueiz2014
Great Dunmow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Collection from Heathrow

I engaged FBO to do a collection for our company from Heathrow. Good service, good communication... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2017
PeterW3816

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I had been searching around for a chauffeur service, but had been rather underwhelmed until I came across FBO chauffeur services. What a find! Right from the outset, John was both professional and helpful. I was organising a chauffeur for my daughter and son-in-law and John could not have been more accommodating, sourcing the car I wanted and keeping me informed of developments at every stage of the process. On the day itself, there was a text to confirm arrangements and there was bottled water in the car, which my daughter said was most welcome. The car itself- an S class Mercedes- was immaculate. The final touch was when John sent a message that the couple had been dropped off safely at their destination - a very reassuring and personal touch. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2017
Sicilianinlondon, Owner at FBO Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

June, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Receiving feedback like this from clients always makes it all worthwhile.

Once again a big thank you.
Best regards