“Avoid at all costs”

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Food never turned up after calling the first time food was on it's way 40 minutes later called again food just leaving no apology after being lied to 3rd phone call food leaving again at this point I tell them were to stick it terrible customer service avoid at all costs

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Ksg2011

Cheshunt, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs.”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Firstly, I wish I had read trip advisor before ordering tonight.
I order my takeaway through the website just eat. All very straight forward and gave a delivery time of 19.30. At 20.03 I called to see where the delivery was and was told the driver left a while ago so should be with me any minute. 20.13 still no delivery so I called again and was fobbed off for a second time. Knock at the door just after half 8. My order was £19.95. I gave him a £20note and he just walked away. I wasn't going to start an argument on my doorstep over 5p. I started to take the food out the bag and my hands were covered in oil. Oil even dropped on my carpet!!! The food was stone cold.
I called them again to tell them it was cold and ask for either fresh food to be delivered or the driver to bring my money back. I was told they were busy and more food would take 40mins but he would speak to the driver when he gets back about my money and call back.
10mins later nothing, so I decided to get in the car and take their food back and collect my money.
I went into there shop where 4 men were gathered in the back kitchen counting money and cooking in the same environment (just hope their surfaces are washed down before more food prep, but doubt it) I put the food on the counter introduced myself and told them I had saved them a journey. After 10mins of the man shouting at me and not allowing me to get a word in edge ways .. After all, Why would he, I'm only the customer! He finally gave me £18.00 but refused to give me the £2.00 for the coke cause I didn't take that back. (Still missing my 5p) seriously after all this hassle the least they could of done is give me a free bottle of coke! The way I was spoken to was appalling... I have never experienced it before. I would never ever order anything from here again.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Beaker1507
“Not good today!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Nearly 2 hours after placing online order(hungry house) the food arrived luke warm, no salad and sauce with starters and wrong potato dish. Not sure if i will use again.

Ware, United Kingdom
“Take away disaster”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Having ordered from just eat and was given a 30 minutes delivery time I was quite pleased. One and a half hours later after 2 phone calls I still have no food. Avoid at all costs

• Visited September 2013
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Take Away”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

For a takeaway meal, this is as good as any other in the area

Visited May 2012