“Great Food - Great Service”

Fishy Delishy Restaurant CHESHUNT
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Cheshunt
Price range: US$6 - US$256
Description: Fish Restaurant @ Cheshunt Since 1960's All the seafood used at fishy delishy is sustainable. It’s caught on day boats and then delivered to the shop by third-generation Billingsgate fishmonger and friend, Mike Nash . Every morning Fishy delishy ’ in house fishmonger, Billy , fillets the whole fish, while other members of the team begin peeling and slicing the award-winning potatoes for Fishy Delishy legendary Fish & chips..
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Was invited to come here for a meal with my family and all i can say is what a great restaurant.

Food was delicious and the service was top dollar.

The waitresses could not do enough for you - always at hand and mega friendly.

What ever the reason make sure you give this place a visit - you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Carl N

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

It’s my second time here.... and our second charity event ran here. The food was amazing and the staff were brilliant. We will 100% be doing this again. Fantastic evening and great value for money. Thank you to all the staff!

2  Thank Scott N
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by as looked appealing after wondering around Cheshunt for the first time. I ordered the a Mediterranean sharing platter (yes for just me) for £7.50 and it was fabulous. Beautifully presented, quick to arrive and scrummy. Crispy fish morsels and tasty hummus and taramasalata and samphire salad. Worth coming back to Cheshunt for ... and I live in Ireland!

2  Thank Thundercatgo
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I visited Fishy Delishy for the first time after recommendations from friends and family. I'd always ignored it because I thought it was just a seating area next to a chip shop. I was enormously surprised as soon as I stepped though the door though. The restaurant decoration is really contemporary and there's an extensive bar on the left.

The food isn't cheap but it's so good. The fried middle-skate was delicious and I loved the tartar sauce being served in oyster shells. My Husband is vegetarian and he's been raving about the restaurant all night - which means we get to go again soon!

I hope to return with a group of people so that we can share the Fish Platter and some cocktails. I'm only sad that I didn't try this restaurant sooner.

1  Thank juliemH5050WI
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Best sit down fish and chips in years
Better than Harry Ramsdens
Superb size portions crisp and hot
Very tasty and generous size kids portions too
Lovely waitress would thoroughly recommend

2  Thank Leighton H