“By far best curry house in Colne!”
Review of Anaz Takeaway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anaz Takeaway
Ranked #35 of 65 Restaurants in Colne
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have used this take away since we moved up colne 6 years ago and it never fails to impress us service is top and food even better deffo the best in colne and surrounding area well done guy's !

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Best take-away in colne. Recommend everyone in that area to try this take-away! great service too...

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

This is defiantly the best place in colne for chicken tikka masala, I have tried many places in colne, Wigan and Preston and not one of them compares to anaz, I'm not big on spicy food so I get the creamy tikka and it always made to perfection!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I am a regular here at the Anaz. I have tried quite a few others and none in the immediate surrounding area come close. The Chicken Tikka Garlic Chilli Special is my personal favourite.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Very nice, no complaints! I get the chicken korma and a garlic naan and they're always really good. I have heard the chips are very nice too but haven't tried them myself.

1  Thank Hannah M