“Yorkshire Tea Party”

Yorkshire Tea Party
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Leyburn
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Vintage caravan Tea Garden with sheltered outdoor and indoor seating. Cream Teas served with Brymor's clotted cream, home baked cakes, fresh coffee and tea, served on vintage china. Beautiful views over Penn Hill, Wensleydale and beyond. Wonderful walks along Leyburn Shawl and Bolton Estate, Redmire and Bolton Castle. We now have another exciting addition Potty For Crafts, ceramic painting Studio, come and have fun and let yours or your childrens artistic talents flow! Tearoom and Studio Open Monday to Saturday 10.30Am until 5.00Pm, Sunday 11am to 4.30pm CLOSED TUESDAYS. Limited opening November until March in the Tearoom.
Wrexham
“Yorkshire Tea Party”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Yorkshire Tea Party was recommended by our lovely B&B, Greenhills at Leyburn, as part of a walk along the Shawl and it was everything described. The service was friendly and attentive, the scones were amongst the best I've tasted and I had difficulty in choosing but finally chose the scone with bacon, the right choice, it was excellent.
I can't recommend this tea room too highly, we will definitely be returning, many times I hope even though we live in Wales.

Visited August 2014

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Great location clotted cream lush!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had read reviews of this quaint little place so we arrived on a glorious sunny day to a warm welcome. There were 10 of us in the party and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. My parents had the corguette and carrot cake and I loved my cream scone and 1 son had toasted cheese baguette and lemon drizzle cake for the other. Aunt and uncle enjoyed fruit cake with cheese. Great place to sit back and relax in beautiful, friendly surroundings.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Delightful! We will be back!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stumbled upon this charming hideaway by accident when we spotted signs stapled to fence posts on a ramble further up the hill. I'm so glad we made the detour to investigate. This was a delight. The charming hostess greeted us with great warmth and we enjoyed a thoroughly good tea with scones and jam. The tea was some of the best I have had in a long time.

The garden is a lovely place to relax, quirky and interesting to explore. Recommended!

Selby, United Kingdom
“what a lovely find!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We intended travelling up for the day from Selby to Hawes,and passing through Redmire we saw the sign "The Yorkshire Tea Party".what a lovely situation,quiet,and lovely views!the food was served from a small caravan,beautiful scones with either cheese /jam and cream,also there was quite a full menu.A perfect setting,ideal for walkers,and visitors who come by car.

2 Thank Caradon7
Guildford UK
“A tea time adventure”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This must be the best outdoor adventure you can have for coffee, light lunch or afternoon tea! Only a visit to Kim's 50s caravan in her lovely garden with panoramic views of the surrounding dales, truly sums up what a treat you have in store.

My cousin lives in the village so we walk for 10 minutes through a field, the woods by the stream, past farm machinery and there it is ... A typical Yorkshire stone cottage opposite Penn Hill.

Everything you see and eat has there is home made. I recommend the cheese and red onion scones with Wensleydale cheese. Such a brilliant idea away from the hustle and bustle of the town and tourists.

3 Thank provencepassion