Well spent 3 nights for the Ingleton Folk Fedtival, well where can I start staff and welcome impeccable again, Mat, Alice & Dan awesome as ever, food good again had the man v Wheatsheaf burger, well worth it all. Our usual room again, clean tidy as usual. Fantastic selection of beer and most important Rum. Overall the usual fantastic stay. Look forward to seeing Mat, Alice and Dan at Hogmany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf is steeped in history stretching as far back as the 17th century. This Coaching Inn was extended in the 1800s to include a Blacksmiths shop and stables, now being utilized as the dining room. There is a large beer garden to rear and food is served every day. Black sheep is our main beer on the bar but we do have other guest ones for you to try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wheatsheaf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel Ingleton
- The Wheatsheaf Inn Ingleton, Yorkshire