Friendly and accommodating staff. A good bar and a decent breakfast; although served only for a very limited time. You need to be up early. Also great if you're a dog owner - so conversely not so great if you don't expect dogs in the dining room!
Bedding and general room cleanliness was fine. However, the corridors, carpets and bedroom decor was well past their sell by date. In fairness, the rate reflected this but I would rather pay £20 more and have an all round great experience.
I don't think I'd stay again until the accommodation has been upgraded which is a shame as, otherwise, it's potentially a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf is steeped in history stretching as far back as the 17th century. This Coaching Inn was extended in the 1800s to include a Blacksmiths shop and stables, now being utilized as the dining room. There is a large beer garden to rear and food is served every day. Black sheep is our main beer on the bar but we do have other guest ones for you to try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Wheatsheaf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel Ingleton
- The Wheatsheaf Inn Ingleton, Yorkshire