I stayed in the Bunk House at The Station Inn which I assumed would be very basic but clean / safe accommodation.
It was a complete wreck! It was damp and moldy with paint falling off the walls and the plaster beneath crumbling. The mattresses were old and dirty. Incredibly there was a microwave, kitchen and kettle although these were disgusting.
I very much doubt that thing has a fire safety certificate and I unplugged all appliances.
Additionally, bar staff were rude and when checking in I was ignored for about 5 minutes by a lady who I assumed was a manager / owner / supervisor fiddling with a coffee machine. I should have turned around at that point.
Although I booked for two nights, I left after just one. Don't bother staying at this dive. There's a lovely campsite in Horton, try that instead.
- Also Known As:
- The Station Hotel Ingleton
- The Station Inn Ingleton, Yorkshire