“Awful! Worst farm by far! Poor animals!”

Court Farm Country Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Banwell
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm truely disgusted by this farm! It was awful! Was dirty and smelly and unsafe! Very smelly! I know farms smell but this was a unbearable smell! The staff where rude and un welcoming! Farm was dirty there was cobwebs hanging from the childens play area! The poor animals where very unhappy! Did not look healthy Lead in there own poo and wee! No tractor tides as advertised! I will advise anyone in the future not to visit this place! The shop was very rubbish! I will be making a call to the RSPCA for the poor animals! Clearly just money makers! We felt feeling sad for animals and robbed!

3  Thank Ashle1g

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is a great place for a day out with young children. You do need a nice day to fully appreciate what there is on offer here as most of it is outside although there is a play area inside but not really for older children. My daughter is 7 and loved it but I think if she was much older she wouldn't have such a good time there. There is opportunities to feed lambs and goats, there is pony rides and tractor rides too. There are trampolines and a large wooden fort outside to play on.
We used a voucher from amazon local for a cheaper entry and had a great day but I think if I'd paid full price it wouldn't be such good value.
Overall it was a great day but I'd recommend looking for deals for a better entrance fee!

2  Thank hellsholidays
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We visited the farm today with our 1 year old boy. The farm is not at all run down in our opinion it is a lovely working farm and owners are very nice! You get to have free tractor rides and there are plenty of play areas in and outdoors. The animals all friendly and well looked after. Our only negative was there was nothing for lunch as they had run out so we had to go to local subway but other than that it was great day! Would definitely go back x

1  Thank Shelb87
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The farm was very quiet on our visit today, which was brilliant for our children as there was no wait for tractor rides (free) or pony rides (£1). They loved bottle feeding the lambs and goats too. Great indoor play barns with picnic areas. Very friendly and helpful staff. Overall a great day out on a real working farm.

2  Thank cafequeen101
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It was an excellent day at an authentic farm where the girls were able to get up close and even feed the animals. It was an clean as a working farm could be.
The play equipment was substantial and well maintained - there were indoors and outdoor play areas. Food was available but if you wanted to take a picnic there was no problem.
The most difficult thing was getting the girls to leave.
If you want an all singing dancing play barn go elsewhere but if you want good honest fun this is the place to go

2  Thank Alison P