“A real Italian meal”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a fabulous meal at La Luna last week.
A great selection of antipasti, we tried one of everything!
The main courses were absolutely divine, in particular the lamb cutlets and the pork belly.
To conclude the desserts were mouthwatering accompanied by s great dessert wine.
We are looking forward to go back for another family occasion.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my family went to la luna for meal very nice welcome When we arrived and friendly staff. .. my friend antonello ( piscistocco) owns Italian restaurant and gest said how good is this place .We have lovely spaghetti with sundried tomato with toasted breadcrumbs. best pasta had for a long time. ....I wish you the best. I will be back very soon. 5*

Reviewed 13 May 2014

new to the area, went in for a meal with my wife.

The food was fantastic and perfect for my taste, i had the trio of lamb and it was delicious.

The service was brilliant, with nice helpful waiters,

All in all a brilliant find for us, we will be back soon, very surprised to have somewhere of this standard on our doorstep outside of London

1  Thank Richard A
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were out & about & were all hungry so we decided to try la luna again, it didn't disappoint from our previous experience! friendly, delicious & excellent value, we went for the lunch menu & also the children on our table loved their meals, my baked Hake was delicious as were all the other dishes if the scraped clean plates were anything to go by! The staff were authentic Italian, friendly. Another very pleasant meal thanks again!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This restaurant has a really interesting wine list,Italian of course at not too horrible prices.Interesting and well cooked food,great cold meats.If they toned down the "bella signora"service it would be even better