“Needs a better delivery driver!”
Review of The Rajasthan

The Rajasthan
Ranked #50 of 75 Restaurants in Godalming
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Needs a better delivery driver!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Ordered a takeaway from here on Saturday night and delivery driver was incapable of finding my house, despite me giving clear instructions, living on a main road and spending ten minutes standing out on the pavement waiting for him! After an hour had passed, I gave up - disgraceful!

Visited March 2014

Godalming, United Kingdom
“Delivered to door”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Really strange colors! Poppdoms ok but that was about all. The curry itself has only a small amount of meat and very runny sauce. On the plus, my tummy seems to be ok today!

Oh and the guy who I ordered with was quite rude.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Takeaway”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Ok I might be cheating slightly here in that I have not actually been to the restaurant itself, however I have had dozens of takeaways...

Had one tonight, tip top, very good, actually normal - in that its always the same. What does that mean, well it means that I've not had a bad experience full stop. They have a telephone service that obviously remembers who you are so there is none of that 'where do you live' stuff, just ring, order and wait for delivery which is normally around the time they said.

Now lets face it, I'm sat at home so what difference would it make anyway if it was 15 minutes late? None!

I like the food, I generally order the same thing - yes every time I go through the menu and think 'must have something different' then I order the same thing. I guess thats how most people are..

Anyway I love the mixed starter, one samosa, a shish kebab, a small onion bhaji and chicken tikka, mmmmmmmmm! Main, I nornally have chicken tikka razella but I only eat half and have the rest the next day for lunch.

Anyway its fab - one day I might even visit..

• Visited November 2013
“One of the worst take outs I have had.”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The colours of the dishes were off putting from the start there was so much food colouring. Every dish was bland and taste exactly the same. Truly one of the worst Indian meals I have eaten.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Engleby1
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Anna”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend and very glad we tried it. Although a little off the beaten track well worth the visit, staff, food and decor are all excellent. Please make the effort to try you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013