“Lovely food, lovely location”
Review of Fleurie - CLOSED

Fleurie
Price range: US$0 - US$49
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The restaurant is a little hidden upstairs but for me that adds to the appeal. I had a lovely meal there well cooked and presented. It was about £100 for two of us for three courses. I would definately be returning for a special occasion meal.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The location is somewhat unusual - it's above the Conservative Club - but you walk up the stairs and into the dining room and just think "wow". The room is beautifully done, subtly contemporary. With the French doors open, and the giant windows, it doesn't matter that you're on the 1st floor - instead you just feel like you're in your own little world of decadence and you don't missed the usual procession of people on a night out traipsing past the windows.

The service is impeccable - so friendly and helpful. How lovely to be offered an aperitif when you're seated - Kir Royale and wild strawberry to start the night! You can see what's going on in the kitchen, but you're at a 'safe' distance, and you can just see plate after plate of amazing food leaving the pass. The brilliant menu is complemented by a cracking wine list as well.

We loved it, and will definitely tell all our friends about it. Hats off to Mark and Jen - thank you for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I would tick excellent ( as it was ) but I am going to return for another meal here on Friday with my daughter for her birthday just to check it is as good as I think it will be!

1  Thank JulianGodalming
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We went here for a meal to celebrate a friends 25yr anniversary. There was 12 of us and none of us could fault either the service or the food. It was a lovely dining experience and would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Dropped in for an early lunch today. Loved the mussels , pig cheek and steak tartare. Good relaxed atmosphere and well priced for Surrey.