Nice staff and great pub but since the takeover has been badly managed. Made to wait over an hour outside for a taxi as a private party was on and confronted by the head barman when a party guest bought me a drink. I recommend the Good Intent of Cider house or Inn on the lake if accommodation is needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the village of Hurtmore, nr Godalming and Guildford, with easy access, situated just off the A3, we pride ourselves on locally sourced food and a constantly rotating selection of real ales from across the country. In the summer our extensive, child friendly garden and outside dining areas comes into thier own...a perfect setting for a family gathering or a quiet peruse of the papers. With a great variety of food on offer, including daily specials, there is something for all tastes and appetites.Food is served between 12 and 9.30pm daily (8pm on Sundays) .Accommodation is also available within beautifully refurbished 16th Century Cottages, which consists of 5 double and 3 single rooms. All rooms come equipped with flat screen TV’s, DVD players and tea/coffee making facilities and are ideal for those on business, leisure weekends or just visiting family or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Squirrel Inn at Hurtmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Squirrel Inn At Hurtmore Hotel Godalming
- Squirrel Inn At Hurtmore Godalming, Surrey