The evening meal was diappointing. All of our party felt over charged for poor food. Service was friendly. Some of the starters were simply not edible, we even asked if they had forgotten to cook one of them, thinking a mistake had been made. The soup was tasteless, fish over cooked and vegetables just ordinary. If only the food had matched the descriptions. We all felt we could eat better at home. The exception was the assiette of deserts, which we assumed was all bought in and so therefore of a better standard than the rest of the meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the village of Hurtmore, nr Godalming and Guildford, with easy access, situated just off the A3, we pride ourselves on locally sourced food and a constantly rotating selection of real ales from across the country. In the summer our extensive, child friendly garden and outside dining areas comes into thier own...a perfect setting for a family gathering or a quiet peruse of the papers. With a great variety of food on offer, including daily specials, there is something for all tastes and appetites.Food is served between 12 and 9.30pm daily (8pm on Sundays) .Accommodation is also available within beautifully refurbished 16th Century Cottages, which consists of 5 double and 3 single rooms. All rooms come equipped with flat screen TV’s, DVD players and tea/coffee making facilities and are ideal for those on business, leisure weekends or just visiting family or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Squirrel Inn at Hurtmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Squirrel Inn At Hurtmore Hotel Godalming
- Squirrel Inn At Hurtmore Godalming, Surrey