Had a one night stay here with colleagues. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The food was of a high standard and the room was comfortable for a one night stay. Recommend this for a short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under owner management, we have made lots of great changes including offering a breakfast menu, deep cleaned all of the rooms and pub/restaurant made staff changes and spent a lot of time and effort in the gardens and grounds. We are situated in the village of Hurtmore, nr Godalming and Guildford, with easy access, situated just off the A3, we pride ourselves on locally sourced food and a constantly rotating selection of real ales from across the country. In the summer our extensive, child friendly garden and outside dining areas comes into thier own...a perfect setting for a family gathering or a quiet peruse of the papers. With a great variety of food on offer, including daily specials, there is something for all tastes and appetites.Food is served between 12 and 9.30pm daily (8pm on Sundays) .Accommodation is also available within beautifully refurbished 16th Century Cottages, which consists of 5 double and 3 single rooms. All rooms come equipped with flat screen TV’s, DVD players and tea/coffee making facilities and are ideal for those on business, leisure weekends or just visiting family or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Squirrel Inn at Hurtmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Squirrel Inn At Hurtmore Hotel Godalming
- Squirrel Inn At Hurtmore Godalming, Surrey