We stayed here after a gig at the Picturedrome, and it ticks all the boxes.
The hosts are naturally friendly and ensured everything was spot on.
The building is picturesque, just a short walk from the centre of Holmfirth, so it's accessible but very quiet.
The rooms are homely but very tasteful, have memory foam mattresses, and complimentary biscuits, tea, coffee and stuff. There's also a gorgeous front room with a big fire, and the breakfast room has a great view of the valley.
Breakfast itself is all locally sourced stuff and delicious; a buffet of cereal, preserves, honey, fruit, etc and a made to order hot plateful. We had the full English... spot on.
We'll be back without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful and elegant boutique country guesthouse with glorious views, set in 'Last of the Summer Wine's' Holmfirth. Tripadvisor certificate of Excellence winners and consistently rated number one, in both Holmfirth & West Yorkshire. Listed in the prestigious Michelin Guide and also Britain's Finest. Sunnybank offers luxurious accommodation, serving top quality local produce, in a relaxed informal style with a classic Yorkshire welcome. We are also Tripadvisor 'Green Leaders' at Gold level and now offer, electric vehicle top-ups from our charging station. Sunnybank is only a short walk from the centre and can offer secure off road parking for those visiting the Picturedrome venue or one of the many bars or restaurants in Holmfirth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnybank Guest House Hotel Holmfirth
- Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse Holmfirth, Yorkshire