Our first stay at the Sunnybank Guest House - but we will definitely stay there again. It is very well situated, just away from the centre of 'Last of The Summer Wine' Holmfirth and within easy reach of beautiful areas of open countryside. The service from the hosts is welcoming and homely, with nicely cooked (and locally sourced) breakfasts. The house and adjacent lodge are set in a large, well presented, peaceful garden - the most noise emanating from the Dawn Chorus! The accommodation, guest dining room and lounge have lovely views and are furnished to a high standard, all fully justifying the 5* rating. A very pleasant visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful and elegant boutique country guesthouse with glorious views, set in 'Last of the Summer Wine's' Holmfirth. Tripadvisor certificate of Excellence winners and consistently rated number one, in both Holmfirth & West Yorkshire. Listed in the prestigious Michelin Guide and also Britain's Finest. Sunnybank offers luxurious accommodation, serving top quality local produce, in a relaxed informal style with a classic Yorkshire welcome. We are also Tripadvisor 'Green Leaders' at Gold level and now offer, electric vehicle top-ups from our charging station. Sunnybank is only a short walk from the centre and can offer secure off road parking for those visiting the Picturedrome venue or one of the many bars or restaurants in Holmfirth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnybank Guest House Hotel Holmfirth
- Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse Holmfirth, Yorkshire