We were booked in to Sunnybank; complete with the lovely "extras" package"; courtesy of our newly wed eldest daughter and son in law, who had stayed there before. We found the place to be very tastefully appointed and Anne & Peter to be attentive but not intrusive hosts. The 5 minute walk down the hill to Holmfirth is an experience. The walk back up takes a little longer. All in all, a very pleasurable experience. we would very much like to return at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful and elegant boutique country guesthouse with glorious views, set in 'Last of the Summer Wine's' Holmfirth. Tripadvisor certificate of Excellence winners and consistently rated number one, in both Holmfirth & West Yorkshire. Listed in the prestigious Michelin Guide and also Britain's Finest. Sunnybank offers luxurious accommodation, serving top quality local produce, in a relaxed informal style with a classic Yorkshire welcome. We are also Tripadvisor 'Green Leaders' at Gold level and now offer, electric vehicle top-ups from our charging station. Sunnybank is only a short walk from the centre and can offer secure off road parking for those visiting the Picturedrome venue or one of the many bars or restaurants in Holmfirth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnybank Guest House Hotel Holmfirth
- Sunnybank Boutique Guesthouse Holmfirth, Yorkshire