“Big Wow”
Review of Pink Fusion Lounge - CLOSED

Pink Fusion Lounge
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Spice Fusion, New Mill Enjoy the taste of Bangladeshi & Indian fusion cooking. Here at Spice Fusion, we are proud to serve only the freshest ingredients ensuring every dish is the highest quality. We have a welcoming restaurant for you to relax and enjoy a delicious meal in - or, alternatively, we have a take away service, so you can enjoy your meal in the comfort of your own home. We look forward to seeing you, here at Spice Fusion.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Big Wow is the word for this place, its like posh nosh without the price tag. The best Asian cuisine that my husband and I have ever had. It was a pleasure on the taste buds. I can only rant about how delicious the food is, we had the seafood platter for two starter, not overly large portions (which is good because who wants to be full before you start your main course) beautiful selection of fish and the taste was superb and delight to eat. I had the Chicken Shishlish which was just wonderful and moist chicken the garnishes as finishing touches just wonderful and the lemon and coriander rice OMG, I can't remember what they called my husbands dish unfortunately, but it was strips of chicken and the taste was just excellent it was the one that starts the explanation of it as a Robust dish, it was gorgeous to taste. The service was great, the waiters were all pleasant, I'd recommend you book though it gets really busy. But go, go, go you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here. The menu was extensive and quite different. We both enjoyed our meal. Only complaint was that having finished our meal no one came to see if we wanted anything else or to see if we wanted the bill. Food was excellent though.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

came in with a group of friends when this use to be a pub which was lacking something else other than just the usual ale then came cumin black sadly closing within few months of opening but then came pink fusion and all hale no more travelling to leeds road in bradford thats right BRADFORD now me being a critique of quality and service I vouch you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had a staff party here last night and we were all very impressed with the newly refurbed restaraunt , the courteous and professional staff, but most of all with the beautifully presented food. No one could find fault with any of the dishes my starters of cod parcels followed by chicken karahi was delicious. Will certainly be returning to sample some of the other authentic dishes

Reviewed 1 June 2014

nice currys, got car park. staff helpful. just opened up. but few in when we went, mid week, . . . .. .. . . . . .