Review Highlights

anniecrodge
WORKS CHRISTMAS DO

Reviewed 14 December 2017
Paul F

All reviews safety brief burger and chips the pub min race session qualifying raceway
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Booked in as a team of two at the last min for the grand-prix enduro session at the weekend. Well organised with attentive marshals and thorough safety brief. I had never been karting before so perhaps this highly competitive, testosterone filled session was not for me. I did two stints let my partner do the rest of the time because I kept getting bashed about by other drivers. Excellent place if you like karting, but not for me.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank anniecrodge
Benjamin D, Manager at Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Annie. I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy yourself as much as you hoped.

The track has quiet times outside of the weekend, so if you ever fancy coming again, or want to do any of our other activities, please get in touch.

Wessex Raceway

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Our boss booked Wessex Raceway for the Christmas do as we normally go to the pub. The 10 of us got there just before 7 and signed in. The staff were great talked us through everything and set the karts up best for each of us. We had a 5 min qualifying 15 min race and then a reverse order 10 min race just so everyone had a chance at winning. When we finished we had a trophy presentation and burger and chips. What a great evening and we cant wait to go back Thanks for a Great Nite Wessex Raceway.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Paul F
Benjamin D, Manager at Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to review us and I'm glad you had such a good time!

Festive best wishes,

The Wessex Raceway Team.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Just had great day here. It was a birthday surprise for my daughter. Staff friendly and understanding of a birthday surprise. All clothing clean and serviceable. Bar area lovely and cool. (Needed after a hot race). Overall. Well done to you all.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank AlanR15
Benjamin D, General Manager at Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hello Alan,

It was a pleasure to be of service to you on such a special day. I'm glad you all had fun despite the heat!

Best regards

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My twin boys had a party at virtual warfare on Sunday with 10 of their friends ranging from 5yrs old to 8yrs old. Everybody had a fantastic time, with most saying it's the best party they've ever been too and all us parents watching desperate to join in.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Glynnkate
Benjamin D, Manager at Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review!

I'm glad that despite it being so busy on Sunday, you all had a great time. Next time, if the parents ask I'm sure they can join in!

Many thanks

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

14 of us went down on a Saturday for a bit of fun ( and something different than the pub ), 13 of us raced ( 1 pregnant lady ) and we had a great time. We had 10 min practice, 10 min qualifying and 10 min race. It was great fun, staff were good and nice, definitely go back again.

Date of experience: January 2017
Benjamin D, Manager at Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Chros80,

Thanks for your review and I would like to add that it was a distinct pleasure directing your event on Saturday night.

Hope to see you all again soon,

Benjamin D