“Slow, mistakes and rubbish dessert”

Simplicity Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 54 Restaurants in Magherafelt
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Went for the early bird menu with my family. Took 35 mins to get the starter, (bearing in mind this is pretty basic and pre-made stuff). One of the starters was wrong. Waited some time again for my main course. A burger ordered without cheese came with cheese. Surprise, surprise! Had to re-order our desserts as they had not been put into the till ordering system and when they arrived were not worth waiting for - my pavlova was a small square of undercooked meringue with 2 small pieces of fruit and the crunchie surprise was a per the previous review the wrong sort of surprise. Staff friendly and attentive, if somewhat incompetent.

3  Thank MagherafeltMum

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I ordered honey chilly chicken it was no more like the description it was chicken with a gravy like substance terrible. My friend ordered the duck she stated it was tasteless.we both had the crunchier surprise cheap ice cream sundae and a whiff of a crunchie .on the positive side our waitress was lovely

Reviewed 19 September 2013

In the centre of town and close to the main pub. good food choice and Very cool restaurant with great food and service!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Go to this restaurant as often as I can. The Early Bird Menu is reasonably priced and caters for all tastes. Love this restaurant and will always recommend.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

A large group of us from work ate here during the week (Wednesday night) and everyone had fantastic dinners. Due to this, I booked it again for a Saturday night a couple of weeks later. Four friends dined that night. We all thought our meals were just average. I had the curry which I thought was rather tasteless. The waitress was good enough to offer me a free dessert after I complained. Would try here midweek again but not at the weekend.