“Yum.”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Generous sized restaurant, well balanced menu, super friendly staff. I would suggest asking Chef Sean Owen for his recommendation for the night. Smoked cod was nicely cooked, but the eel appetizer off menu brought a tear to my eye. An unexpected treasure. This is a person who can ably create wizardry on a plate. Local produce. Hat's off or should I say Touque's off!

1  Thank visitor123993

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I went here last week with my partner. Rang that day and booked person on telephone was soooo polite friendly and cheery. When we arrived we where given a choice of where to sit which we loved. We ordered garlic mushrooms for starters and you would have known they where homemade the best ive honestly had. I ordered chicken as main along wig with a side order which was me being greedy and had no call for as the main was def enuf on its own. My partner had steak. They where both delicious :) for dessert I was a little disappointed where was the fudge cake sticky toffee pud :( but was they offered was somefing diff from the norm which was nice for a change. A little pricey maybe is the only fault I could find 73 for starter main dessert glass of wine and magners but worth it.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

last time average this time top quality food . from starters to mains to desert to bottle of wine all top quality how can this restaurant be 6 place for food in magherafelt it has to be at least joint first back to i st very best .chicken was so tasty curry was best ever 2 starters 2 mains 1 desert 1 bottle wine for £60 plus fab food

Reviewed 9 March 2013

I booked Gardiners for a get together with friends. From the moment I got through on the phone the service was exceptional. I booked for 7.15pm but rang back soon afterwards and enquired if they had any special offers on. I was able to reschedule for 6.45 and take advantage of the two courses for £11.50 deal.
On the night one of my friends was unable to make it until 7.30pm, this was not a problem for the staff and they kindly let us wait on her. Most of us went for a main course and dessert. One girl went for a starter and main. Everything was well presented and the food was very tasty.
There was a good crowd and ambience in the restaurant that night and everyone seemed to be having a good time.
Overall, I was very pleased with the food and standard of service.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I loved this place....got a table no problem....the service was great and the steaks cooked just the way we like. Desserts all home made and the chef came out to speak to us....that was a nice touch....not too expensive either....very good experience here.