“Wonderful stay at Clearwater House”

Clearwater House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Magherafelt
Clearwater House B&B
Ranked #2 of 4 Magherafelt B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I opted to stay here at the last moment because I had business to do in the area, but no knowledge of the local accommodation. How fortunate was I? I have no hesitation in recommending Clearwater House. It is in a great rural location just outside Magherafelt, and it is a very clean and very comfortably furnished accommodation with good food (and very good portions!) and is excellent value for money. Guests are guaranteed a genuine, warm welcome from Bernie and Robert, the proprietors. A unique perk of Clearwater is free transport to and from Magherafelt if guests would like to eat out and enjoy a drink. How good is that? I have since stayed there again, and look forward to doing so next time I have business in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed for 7 nights while working on a project nearby. My room was cosy and well equipped, with plenty of variety on the tea/coffee tray and Bernie even supplied me with extra chocolate biccies! The breakfast was superb, and Bernie and Robert were totally flexible as to the time I took it. I now know all about soda farls ans wheaten bread! I was given all the details about local restaurants and pubs and was offered a lift home so that I could enjoy a guinness or several, I simply cannot recommend Clearwater House highly enough and if I'm back in the area I'll be straight back there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnDodds
Reviewed 3 February 2012

we have stayed here for the last 3 years robert and bernie are great people the the hospitality is second to none food is exellant you just couldent ask for more we will be back this year cant wait

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I recently stayed at Clearwater house, b+b, and enjoyed my stay immensely. The owners Robert and Bernie were very hospitable and showed me what irish hopsitality was all about. The atmosphere was very homely and cosy. The room was cosy and snug, and the b+b was in close range to the town of Margherafelt. Robert and Bernie were very courteous in every sense. They were also a delight to get to know in a sense as they both had a story to tell and a wonderful sense of humour.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2012

You will not get a better reception or service anywhere within the UK! Will definetly be back!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I would definately recommend this B&B for anyone looking for a Place to stay for a few days in Magherafelt. Located Close to the town centre. The Clearwater house B&B Welcomed us with open arms provided us with great accomodation, clean rooms, comfy beds and to top it all off Bernies Breakfasts were so good. looked forward to getting up every morning knowing what was downstairs waiting. breakfast was at a time that suited us and got what we asked for. Great value for money and would definately be return to stay at the clearwater house B&B.

Room Tip: Ask for what type of room you would like and how many will be staying
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Bernie came out to find us following a phone call from us in the rain on our bikes trying to find the B and B, we were welcomed from the moment we stepped in the property. The house is beautiful and immaculate. We arrived cold and saturated and we were greeted with warm home made bread and hot drinks brought to our rooms. Even the dogs were welcoming. As for the breakfast, it was huge and delicious. Bernie also ran us into town and back again for our evening meal. This was the best accommodation we experienced in an 11 night cycle trip, I cannot recommend it enough and we would certainly use it again. Thank you Bernie and Robert and the best of luck for the future.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Been to Clearwater House B&B? Share your experiences!