“Business trip March 2012”

Clearwater House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Magherafelt
Clearwater House B&B
Ranked #3 of 4 Magherafelt B&B and Inns
Batley, United Kingdom
“Business trip March 2012”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Very welcoming hosts. Excellent Ulster Fry breakfasts. Very comfortable and well appointed bedroom. Good value for money.
Will stay again on my next trip to Northern Ireland.
Mike Allen

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I opted to stay here at the last moment because I had business to do in the area, but no knowledge of the local accommodation. How fortunate was I? I have no hesitation in recommending Clearwater House. It is in a great rural location just outside Magherafelt, and it is a very clean and very comfortably furnished accommodation with good food (and very good portions!) and is excellent value for money. Guests are guaranteed a genuine, warm welcome from Bernie and Robert, the proprietors. A unique perk of Clearwater is free transport to and from Magherafelt if guests would like to eat out and enjoy a drink. How good is that? I have since stayed there again, and look forward to doing so next time I have business in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Windermere, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed for 7 nights while working on a project nearby. My room was cosy and well equipped, with plenty of variety on the tea/coffee tray and Bernie even supplied me with extra chocolate biccies! The breakfast was superb, and Bernie and Robert were totally flexible as to the time I took it. I now know all about soda farls ans wheaten bread! I was given all the details about local restaurants and pubs and was offered a lift home so that I could enjoy a guinness or several, I simply cannot recommend Clearwater House highly enough and if I'm back in the area I'll be straight back there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank JohnDodds
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2012

we have stayed here for the last 3 years robert and bernie are great people the the hospitality is second to none food is exellant you just couldent ask for more we will be back this year cant wait

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I recently stayed at Clearwater house, b+b, and enjoyed my stay immensely. The owners Robert and Bernie were very hospitable and showed me what irish hopsitality was all about. The atmosphere was very homely and cosy. The room was cosy and snug, and the b+b was in close range to the town of Margherafelt. Robert and Bernie were very courteous in every sense. They were also a delight to get to know in a sense as they both had a story to tell and a wonderful sense of humour.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2012

You will not get a better reception or service anywhere within the UK! Will definetly be back!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I would definately recommend this B&B for anyone looking for a Place to stay for a few days in Magherafelt. Located Close to the town centre. The Clearwater house B&B Welcomed us with open arms provided us with great accomodation, clean rooms, comfy beds and to top it all off Bernies Breakfasts were so good. looked forward to getting up every morning knowing what was downstairs waiting. breakfast was at a time that suited us and got what we asked for. Great value for money and would definately be return to stay at the clearwater house B&B.

Room Tip: Ask for what type of room you would like and how many will be staying