“Good Food / Reasonable price”
Review of Queensberry Arms

Queensberry Arms
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Annan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Annan, United Kingdom
“Good Food / Reasonable price”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Regularly have a meal in this hotel. The food is good and reasonably priced Good Sunday roast and super sweets. Great kiddies menu

• Visited May 2014

Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Godd Food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The bar is a little rough and ready, although the restaurant and the food is spot on. Staff help, and the not too expensive either. Oh yeah dogs are allowed in if you sit in the rear setting area.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ben D
Derby
“Warm welcome”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were looking for somewhere where we could eat accompanied by our dogs, so a dog friendly establishment was a must. We were made more than welcome by the staff, the menu was a choice of either bar snacks or a la carte. We opted for the a la carte, we were not disappointed. The food was served with a minimal wait, hot and more to the point tasty. This accompanied by some local brew was great. I really recommend this establishment, Annan is very lucky to have it. Would I return, Yes!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank g0rgf
“Abysmal”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Asked for a la carte menu as lunch menu didn't offer anything for my dietary needs. Ordered a rib eye. First one was about 1/2 inch thick and massively overcooked. I asked for a steak cooked medium to rare as requested. After approx 10 minutes (when my friend was all but finished) I was asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I wish I had gone for the refund. 30.mins after my original order I was presented with a lump of meat (not rib eye) which looked to have stewed in its own juice. I could not cut into this and gave up. The potato served second time was the same one that had originally been served (with extra microwaving) and the tomato hadnt even been reheated. The staff didn't come near. Didn't ask why I wasnt eating the meal and charged for the experience. I can only assume the team on that day didn't know how to cook a steak - perhaps they should just have said it wasnt available! Horrendous!!

notts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch time”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stopped at the Queensberry for a lunch on a visit to Annan. Tracey and her daughter were lovely and patient,cos there was so much to choose from, and brought our lunch to us with a lovely smile.Portions sizes were very good and the food was lovely and hot.Nothing was to much trouble for them.Be back up in a couple of weeks time and will definatley be going back there One of the best places in Annan to eat.

• Visited February 2014