“First class B & B one the best we have stayed at in Scotland”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lochcarron
The Old Manse Lochcarron
Ranked #3 of 12 Lochcarron B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We satyed for three nights with our dog. We were made welcome and the location is great. Very good breakfast, with a wonderful view of the Loch. A good location to travel to various other parts in the area. Clean and tidy room and tea and coffee with fresh milk. Oh and cake (a nice touch)Stuart and Susan are the perfect hosts.
The main part we found breakfast time was more flexible than most B & Bs, after all you are on holiday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank away-again-yes

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Rooms clean and very comfortable. Loch views awesome. Breakfast excellent with good choices. Hosts very friendly and helpful with information about local area. One of the best B&B's we've stayed in. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

So tranquil and relaxing, the decor is traditional but fits the setting on the loch, the owners were so nice and would do anything to make your stay more comfortable. Only reasons I didn't rate 5/5 are that there are b&bs closer to the centre as this is a 15 min walk, the bed was a little hard for me personally and that the TV was vintage. Breakfast was lovely with rustic toast, fruit, cereals along with a full Scottish breakfast on offer with views overlooking the loch.
If your staying in Lochcarron do not miss staying in room 3 of this B&bs

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Very welcoming, clean and comfortable place. The three course evening meal was very good indeed at a very fair price. The hosts also cooked up an exceptionally nice breakfast. Great views of the loch from our room and no noise. My dad and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We arrived late afternoon with no booking and were made very welcome. Susan and Stuart both very friendly. The accommodation was perfect in every way for us and we appreciated the extra personal touches such as home made biscuits and books in the room. Would definitely recommend this B&B.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Our trip with the Malts took us to Lochcarron and Applecross and we found this wonderful place to stay, a room overlooking the water, watching the tide come in and out, great welcome, great room and excellent breakfast - I real much if you are travelling up into the far north - and we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have to be honest with you, my readers! When we arrived it was around 7 pm and Loch Carron and its little town really looked very creepy to me. I wouldn't have given one penny to the Old Manse! but since Susan opened the door, her smile welcomed us and my heart melted on the floor. The only room she had was a twin room, but it was big, and light blue theme, with a stunning view on the lake: we felt in love with it immediately! When we went for dinner she accomodated the room which became a lovely double room! The only thing, as many others are saying, is that the bathroom needs to be renovated: I had a shower in the morning and the water wasn't coming down as powerful as I expected it to be. Nice cooked breakfast! The price was 75 pounds. Look for this place and go for it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Been to The Old Manse Lochcarron? Share your experiences!