“The best hotel in Chouf Area”

and 1 more site!
Mir Amin Palace Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Beiteddine
“The best hotel in Chouf Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

Centrally located in the heart of Bait Ed-Dean Village. This hotel is one of the best ever hotels located in chouf area in lebanon. Within the palace you can have an easy calm walk in the wonderful gardens and under the pine trees, the palace is near a city called Bakaata were you can go for a complete shopping day. All the official parties are all held in this palace.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Tony G, General Manager at Mir Amin Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us was truly an enjoyable one.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complementing our facilities and have enjoyed the area we are located in.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back to Mir Amin Palace Hotel in the near future.

Tony W. Gergess

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jounieh, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

My wife and I can't thank you enough for the fantastic honeymoon that we spent at your hotel. it was really nice - absolutely immaculate with very pleasant staff - lovely Traditional Elegant Lebanese Architecture- great breakfasts and (most importantly) your outdoor patio/restaurant, it was a really special moment. We really enjoyed the Mountains view and felt completely at home there - just wish we could have stayed there a week longer.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Camille_Elias
Tony G, General Manager at Mir Amin Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Dear Elias,

I am delighted to hear that you've had a great experience at Mir Amin Palace Hotel and have chosen us for this special occasion.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property and to share few pictures of the visit. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complementing our facilities, the staff and the hotel’s architect and location.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back to your home in the Chouf very soon.

beirut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

located in the lebanese mountains away from the busy downtown and the sounding nightlife , this ancient palace with typical medieval lebanese architecture is a different experience from a "conventional" hotel.
recommended for a relaxing weekend , would be best visited during summer where many activities take place in nearby villages such as the beiteddine summer festival.
a real escape and returns to the roots , a bit expensive, but worth the experience

Room Tip: choose a room in the backside - in case there is an event or wedding evening on the main pool
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Tony G, General Manager at Mir Amin Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Mir Amin Palace Hotel and for taking the time to give us your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back when you next time visit the Chouf area.

beirut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

First of all let me tell you that this hotel is a small one so you have to book ahead of time.
It is a very nice Hotel (was the palace of one of the princes in Lebanon) so you can imagine staying in a palace! it has a wonderful panoramic view of the Chouf mountains and Beiteddin Famous Palace . Bring you r swimming suit coz you will love relaxing by the pool!
But make sure when you book it s not a sunday , coz only during summer they do have sunday s buffet and it can be crowded..and ask if there is a booking for a wedding (it s nice to see a traditional one but be careful it might be noisy) it depends how you look at it
As for the food it s delicious I had the best Farced eggplants and of course french fries.

I would surely recommend it and if you are staying there you can visit the Beiteddin Palace, Deir El Qamar and the Cedars of Barouk , so go ahead and enjoy it but make sure to have a reservation by mail

Room Tip: ask a room overviewing the pool that way you re in front of the spectacular view of the mountain
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank petitefata
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback following your stay at Mir Amin Palace Hotel. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay and was overall satisfied with the level of service.

Thank you for posting the photos, lovely shots and for giving recommendations on places to visit in the area.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

We spent a exceptional weekend in the mountains of Lebanon staying at the Mir Amin. Beside some smaller issues with the taxi service (organised by the hotel) and the wine selection, both a well known problem in Lebanon, everything was perfect. The wedding which took place at the pool-deck this weekend was big cinema to watch from the upper terrace.

Room Tip: Select a room with view down the valley, but you will have to pay for it!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Tony G, General Manager at Mir Amin Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Mir Amin Palace Hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant time with us and sincerely appreciate you complementing the hotel and our staff.

I’m sorry to hear of the inconvenience you had to go through with the taxi service and our wine selection. I promise to work with the team on enhancing both.

We look forward to welcoming you back at your home in the Chouf mountains the near future.

Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

My husband and I wanted to get away from the city life of Abu Dhabi and Dubai and enjoy some green country and trees. We booked our weekend getaway last half of Feb and were probably the only guests at the small palace - turned hotel. The place is intimate, but our room was very large and beautiful with the most spectacular view of the country hillside. There was plenty of green and trees to see and a drive a little higher into the mountains we were surrounded by snow!
The staff was excellent and the breakfast was a Lebanese feast! It was very peaceful and exactly what we needed after tourning all around Beirut. I have no complaints about any experience at the hotel and I plan to return. I can now say we have slept like kings and queens in an Ottoman palace!
Walking distance is the Biet Eddin Palace which is still under rennovation, but very much worth going to see.
In the summer, I imagine the hotel to be a wonderful get away as it has a large pool and lots of places to go walking. Worth going a little out of your way for a memorable experience.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Tony G, General Manager at Mir Amin Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Dear Esteemed Guest,

I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us was truly an enjoyable one and you felt at home.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complementing our facilities and our staff.

I will be looking forward to your next visit to Lebanon, it has to be during Summer, and to having you with us one more time.

Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

We went there, my wife and I, to attend our close friends' wedding party. We stayed there one night to avoid driving back to Beirut late afte the party. It was just BEAUTIFUL.

I was worried about having some trouble with the booking, as I have read some previous negative posts about that issue. On the contrary, the service and the greeting we got from the reception was just great; the check-in was quick and easy.

We didn't have the chance to try the restaurants they have as we ate from the buffet their kitchen prepared for the wedding (and it was fabulous by the way). In the morning we had breakfast at their open Lebanese breakfast buffet.

The pool is nice but a bit small. The scenery all around the hotel is just beautiful, in fact the pool o erlioks a nice deep valley with many further green mountains.

The rooms are old in architecture because the palace itself belonged to one of the old princes of Lebanon few centuries ago. So u can feel, smell, hear and sense the serenity and the vibes and the history and the peace all as u walk in ur room and all around the whole place.

I will definitely go back to spend a weekend or some short retreat from the chaos and craziness of Beirut.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Mir Amin Palace Hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us during your friend’s wedding and sincerely appreciate you complementing the hotel & facilities, the location, the food and our staff.

Thank you for speaking highly on our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home in the Chouf Mountain.

Tony W. Gergess
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beiteddine
Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Cherry Blossom Boutique Hotel
Monte Cassino Boutique Hotel
Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
Le Gray Beirut
Le Gray Beirut
#1 of 117 in Beirut
Le Royal Hotel - Beirut

Been to Mir Amin Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!