All reviews liquor store the pub fries burger enjoyed our stay hotel restaurant next morning small town comfortable bed in town lots of history pedestal sink another story restaurant next door train tracks great lunch down stairs
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved the "Old West" feel, lots of atmosphere and great views around the area.
Staff at reception didn't seem particularly welcoming. More interested in the Liquor Store sales than hotel guests. No help with luggage and to lift. Breakfast service on the other hand was very enthusiastic and attentive. Bedroom and bathroom facilities were clean but all a bit tired.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

By popular choice Dina's is the best place to eat in town - however it is shut on a Sunday - so where to go. Looking on Trip Advisor the next best place was Reynolds so off we drove. It doesnt look brilliant from the outside and we decided it would be nicer to eat in the restaurant rather than the bar. It was far from busy but we committed! Very glad we did. Lovely girl serving and the place soon filled up (where else was anyone to go??). From a short menu (good in my book) we had the homemade burgers and the beef taco salad - both very nice indeed and very good sized portions. Also good range of beer and we even risked the red wine - definitely drinkable. All in all - obviously go to Dina's if its not a Sunday - but go to Reynolds and order with confidence. Dont forget to peel back some of the historic layers in Lillooet - definitely worth it too.

Room Tip: We only ate in the restaurant.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms are decent size. In decent ok shape. Carpet and hallways needs to be replaced. Staff friendly. Ok for spending the night when getting away from the wildfire smoke. The diner within the hotel is really nice with amazing friendly staff and decent food. The town itself is really rugged and seems like from another story.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

It’s was a rainy August night. I had rode my motorcycle from pemberton to lillooet threw one of the worst storms I’ve ever seen. Numerous Rock slides and thick smoke. Every place in lillooet had no vacancy due to road closures in the area. When I walked in soaked and cold the Reynolds hotel let me stay in a room that they don’t rent out.they didn’t have to but they could see I was in need of help. Most amazing people. Even offered me a dryer to dry some of my gear. I was more than greatful to have a place to crash for the night and dry some gear. The Reynolds hotel may have saved my life that night because when I showed up I was freezing. Soaked right threw my rain gear and leathers. I can’t say enough about how amazing they are. I was able to safely continue my trip home the next day. Thanks again to all the staff at the Reynolds, especially David.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank ShaneA473
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great little hotel but the worst welcome ever. Receptionist was not pleasant to anyone, not just us. After a long drive a simple ‘hello’ and a smile would be nice.
Totally different experience the following morning with a staff change and a really helpful receptionist.
Quirky hotel though.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warbrooka
Ressell, Owner at Reynolds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Good morning,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. It is our intention to have all of our guests feel welcome and appreciated. To that end I would like to correspond with you by email to gather any details you may be able to provide so as to correct our behavior moving forward.
I can be contacted at info@reynoldshotel.com attention David.

Kind regards,