We stayed at the Castle Inn for one night, en route to Saguenay, Canada. What a find! Lovely old home, converted to an inn a while ago and updated recently. Our room , the Glamis Room, was spacious, with two windows and great ventilation. Very bright and clean, nice bathroom. Great dinner by Chef Chris in the well-appointed dining room. Breakfast is just a continental. Coffee maker in room. Spectacular drive to Quebec Province on the relatively new four-lane Route 2, very easy to pick up from the Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Castle Inn, Restaurant & Bar in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada. Your stay at The Castle Inn, built in 1932, will be a memorable one with our unique rooms featuring antique furniture, our indoor and outdoor fireplaces, the jacuzzi tubs and outdoor hot tub, beautiful scenery and the food. Our European chef prepares the finest meals every day in the restaurant on the main floor open to the public and guests alike. Stop in for dinner and a drink or stay for a few nights and make yourself at home... you're always welcome at The Castle Inn! Families welcome! open all year corporate rates available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Perth-Andover
- The Castle Inn Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada