My mother, sister and I recently stayed at the Castle. From the moment of our arrival, we knew we were staying in a very special place. The staff are wonderful, very attentive, thoughtful and accommodating and went out of their way to ensure our stay was an enjoyable one. The rooms are lovely, clean and very spacious, with wonderful gas fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs. And the food is absolutely fantastic - carefully prepared and a true culinary delight. I heartily recommend a stay at the Castle - it's an absolutely wonderful place! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Castle Inn, Restaurant & Bar in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada. Your stay at The Castle Inn, built in 1932, will be a memorable one with our unique rooms featuring antique furniture, our indoor and outdoor fireplaces, the jacuzzi tubs and outdoor hot tub, beautiful scenery and the food. Our European chef prepares the finest meals every day in the restaurant on the main floor open to the public and guests alike. Stop in for dinner and a drink or stay for a few nights and make yourself at home... you're always welcome at The Castle Inn! Families welcome! open all year corporate rates available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Perth-Andover
- The Castle Inn Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada