Drove from Toronto area, took us 12 hours, however well worth it. Great service from Lisa and Chris, both very welcoming and helpful. Had dinner on site and it was great **** 4 stars. Room was clean, large and had everything one could want, big windows backing on to a forest, very privite and made me relax right away, Added bonus nice pool and hot tub, great after the long drive. Price was very good for the rooms, and all that is available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Castle Inn, Restaurant & Bar in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada. Your stay at The Castle Inn, built in 1932, will be a memorable one with our unique rooms featuring antique furniture, our indoor and outdoor fireplaces, the jacuzzi tubs and outdoor hot tub, beautiful scenery and the food. Our European chef prepares the finest meals every day in the restaurant on the main floor open to the public and guests alike. Stop in for dinner and a drink or stay for a few nights and make yourself at home... you're always welcome at The Castle Inn! Families welcome! open all year corporate rates available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Perth-Andover
- The Castle Inn Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada