Oceanstone Resort
US$101
US$98
Travelocity
Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$106
Coastal Inn Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$102
Future Inns Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$135
US$132
Chateau Bedford(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
US$139
US$136
Comfort Inn Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
US$127
US$104
Travelocity
Clifty Cove Motel(Indian Harbour)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswood stoverhubarb restaurantpeggy's covefire pitgrey owlnova scotialobster boilthe cottageswedding coordinatorentire weekendromantic weekendcozy roombridal partyocean waveslarge balconypots and pansfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Stayed in the Treehouse and the accommodation was exactly as pictured on the website. The website does not do justice to the grounds, much nicer than the pictures. It was nice to eat at Rhubarb and just walk a few steps back to our cottage. We will tell our friends about Oceanstone and Rhubarb and stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We visited Oceanstone for the first time in early April and enjoyed it immensely. Our cottage was cozy and clean, the kitchen was very well-equipped (my husband made me a lovely birthday dinner), and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have experienced. Lots of nice touches throughout! Even though it was early spring, we enjoyed the attractive grounds and the shore-front location; we'd loved to return to see what it looks like at the height of the summer. We had brunch at "Rhubarb" and enjoyed the convenience of having a lovely restaurant within a minutes walk of our cottage. The staff were friendly and helpful. Oceanstone is definitely a location we would recommend to visiting family and friends; it would be a perfect destination for a family get-together or celebration.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stayed in an oceanfront cottage at Oceanstone and really enjoyed myself. The setting is beautiful on the ocean, and the cottages are very rustic and clean. I also enjoyed two meals at their restaurant and both meals were exceptional. Will definately go back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JetiJaney
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I'm heading back to this amazing place in 2 weeks for an annual 'girls weekend'. To say that I love this place is putting it mildly. This will be our 3rd visit as a group of girls in Periwinkle. I was also able to stay with my husband in Grey Owl in February. It was a stormy, but beautiful weekend. The regular staff were given time off but Lizzie was at our door to ensure everything was ok with our stay. We also enjoyed a lovely meal and great service at Rhubarb :-)

I have a hectic lifestyle. I work full time, have 3 kids and 3 animals and a house to take care of. I don't often feel truly relaxed. But that feeling of relaxation starts the moment I see the Oceanstone sign - and only gets better throughout my stay. I can't wait to feel this sense of peace that Oceanstone gives to me, and likely anyone who stays here...

My goal is to try and stay here at least twice a year. I would come once a month if time and money permitted. I can't say enough about Oceanstone and the owners/staff etc. Top notch location, service, beauty and oh - let's not forget the gorgeous sunsets!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Catwj
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We purchased a two night getaway from a coupon site (expiry end April/13) and were very excited to book a suite (Hollyhock 3) for the weekend of March 22/23. A family member passed away unexpectedly that week, and they accepted our cancellation and said they would do the best to rebook and make accomodations for us. Did they ever! They rebooked us for the next weeked to a cottage (Ocean Vista) at no charge...and it was the most beautiful property and scenery we could have hoped for. A beautiful private deck overlooking the ocean and a two person jacuzzi coupled with the most comfortable bed I have ever experienced made it one of the most memorable stays I've had - anywhere! Thank you Lizzie and staff, for taking all of the stress away after a hectic week - we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple