I spent 2 nights here as part of a wedding party in July 2013.
It is beautiful, individual cottages which were perfectly furnished, and the staff were extremely accomodating and helpful.
The location itself is remote, and you will need a car to get around, but if you are looking for a peaceful beachside getaway, then this is perfect.
I stayed in one of the rooms above the restaurant. The bed was super comfy with tons of natural light. The other guests stayed in the cottages and I got to spend a day or so at the 'bride's cottage' and that was spacious, well furnished, great little kitchen and amazing views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, comfortable and stunningly beautiful, Oceanstone provides a natural escape from a world stuck in fast forward. Weddings are our specialty, along with corporate retreats and getaways. Close to Halifax, Peggy's Cove and major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Oceanstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanstone Inn & Cottages Hotel Nova Scotia
- Oceanstone Inn And Cottages