This is the second time we have stayed at this lodge. The room, 1A, we stayed in was clean and spacious. The toilet is in a separate area from the shower, and it was a bit small, and that was okay, however, if you are a larger person, you may find it a bit uncomfortable. However, the room is close to the beach, and the dining area. This is a smaller resort/lodge on a beautiful lake with a nice, clean beach, and, a play area for the kids. They have canoes and kayaks to use, and a dock to swim out to. A wonderful place to bring the family. The restaurant has a great menu and the supper was very good. The breakfast was also very good. The staff were very friendly and attentive. We would certainly stay there again, and maybe do so with our children in the wintertime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Spectacle Lake Lodge! Our lodge has 9 cottages, 5 lodge rooms, 140 occupancy gourmet restaurant, bar and fireside lounge, beach, terrace conference center, dock, hot tub and trails. All accommodations have A/C, fully winterized, potable tap water, flat panel TVs with 120+ channels and most have fireplaces. We LOVE hosting families, ATVers, snowmobilers, poker-runs, weddings, business retreats and travelers of all descriptions. We are family-owned and operated and you will not find a higher level of service and care. WiFi is available in the lounge. Take care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Spectacle Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spectacle Lake Hotel Barry`s Bay
- Spectacle Lake Lodge Canada/Ontario