“" Ten years and still loving it!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bevaline Cottages & Camping

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barry's Bay
Bevaline Cottages & Camping
Petawawa, Canada
“" Ten years and still loving it!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

This summer will be our 10th year at Bevaline Cottages. It is a family vacation we look forward to and count the days down till we get there. From the first day I pulled onto the grounds I knew this would be where I would spend a week every summer! The friendly welcome we got when we arrived is something we still remember today! Our kids were 13 and 8 when we first started coming to the cottage. We still have our 18 year old join and she too looks forward to the week there. Every year we arrive we see more and more changes. The time, energy, and care that they put into this place is fantastic. The grounds are kept up, the cottages clean and all the little perks of this place is what brings us back. The owners go out of their way to be sure you are happy and satifsied while you are there. We recommend this spot to everyone we know that is looking for a cottage vacation. I hope this is somewhere my kids will bring their kids in the years to come.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was my first time renting a cottage and I found the owners were extremely helpful and accommodating.
The cottage was in great shape, clean and well kept- the pictures on their website don't do it justice!! And the location was amazing, right on the lake with a beautiful view, which I enjoyed while sitting around the fire pit and sitting on the deck.
Being a coffee lover, I really appreciated that they supplied a coffee maker, as well as other appliances; I barbequed almost every night!!
All in all it was a great experience, I would definitely recommend Bevaline to anyone wanting a nice, relaxing get away in the valley.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
2 Thank Jessica W
Aurora, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

My first ever family vacation with my dad and sister! My dad, a single father with 2 girls raised us alone for many yrs...this is back in 1965! My sister and I are 10.5 months apart. What was to be the trip to dad, a wonderful getaway with my husband,kids and sister was a NIGHTMARE! Some of us traveled for 7 hrs! We were shown a cottage in need of major repairs! We were horrified! Black and brown stained furniture,pillows and the mattress..our disgust was evident, so he offered a small 2 bedroom,3-4 person cottage( we were 8) He offered 50% off next year. I asked for 50% back this year. Still waiting...hopefully I will have good news to come. Our experiences with other resorts and owners have always been excellent. First timers in Barry's Bay area. After this experience I am going to be cautious and read reviews!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
#2 of 7 in Barry's Bay
Mountain View Motel
Mountain View Motel
#3 of 3 in Barry's Bay

Been to Bevaline Cottages & Camping? Share your experiences!